ExecuPOWER’s technical team has the experience and capability necessary to design new and retrofit substations integrating new and legacy technologies for cost-effective solutions.
ExecuPOWER’s experience consists of all stages and facets of extra-high to distribution voltage substation development, design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and operation. Successful substation projects require extensive collaboration with multiple disciplines and our experts provide seamless solutions for smooth project execution completed to our client’s specifications. From the outset of all projects, we ensure the scope and schedule of deliverables are clear, allowing us to meet and exceed budget expectations.
Our substation services for EHV through distribution voltages include:
- Outdoor Electrical (Physical) Substation Engineering, Design, and Calculations
- Protection and Control Substation Engineering, Design, and Calculations
- Civil/Structural Engineering, Design, and Calculations (Foundations and Steel)
- Inter-substation and Intra-substation Telecommunication Integration
- SCADA/RTU and Digital Fault Recorder Design
- AC & DC Station Service Engineering, Design, and Calculations
- Equipment Specification Development, Review, and Vendor Analysis
- Conceptual Engineering and Permitting Support
- Field Engineering and Construction Management
- Relay Settings: Electro-Mechanical and Micro-Processor Based
For substation engineering services, contact Brian Curkendall, P.E.Send a Message to Brian Curkendall