South Jersey and D.C.
- ExecuPOWER is a full-service, certified women-owned engineering consulting firm that provides design and project services to the power industry.
- Outage Planner/Coordinator role will support a wide range of projects in planning and coordinating client transmission, substation, and distribution outage needs to safely perform construction and maintenance work.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, verbal and written communications, time management, and interpersonal and organizational skills
- Consistently produce results that meet goals, possess high work standards, and understand the business environment and processes
- Achieves results by problem-solving, setting priorities, and organization
- Strategic, self-directed and demonstrate taking the initiative for optimal service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Submit outage requests for electrical zones of protection for field personnel to work within on transmission, substation, and distribution systems, satisfying all safety tagging procedures.
- Utilize applicable client transmission/total outage applications (TOA).
- Understand and apply safety tagging lock out tag out (LOTO) procedures.
- Act as liaison between client project stakeholders (Construction, Contractor, Project Management, Engineering, etc.) and Operations Control Center (OCC) regarding required outages to safely execute work.
- Analyze project diagram, schematics, and electrical one-lines.
- Compile, track, and distribute outage request information to required stakeholders.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Working knowledge of transmission and distribution systems and related substation equipment.
- Working knowledge of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or equivalent
What’s In It for You?
- 401K Plan, paid holidays, paid PTO, full medical plans (medical, dental, vision and prescription), life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Uncompromising commitment to safety
- Internal advancement
- Working with a top-notch team of industry experts
- 176% employee growth over past 1.5 years
- Lunch and Learns
- Exciting new developments/projects