Various locations throughout Delaware, Maryland, D.C.
Who we are:
- ExecuPOWER is a full-service, certified women-owned engineering consulting firm that provides design and project services to the power industry.
- QA/QC Inspector role will oversee the safe building and maintaining of electric power lines (distribution) to all relevant state, federal and client codes and standards.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Ability to read and understand civil and electrical design drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Inspect areas such as cable pulling, aerial construction, grounding, terminating cable, restoration, and site-safety related aspects
- Complete inspection forms to document all observations and supply pictures to document inspection process and any deviations to utility standards
- The position will involve working outdoors year-round, often in remote locations and inclement weather.
- This position requires driving to company locations and off-site assignments and events, applicants must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe and satisfactory driver history
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 1+ Years’ experience in distribution lines is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
What’s In It for You?
- 401K Plan, paid holidays, paid PTO, full medical plans (medical, dental, vision and prescription), life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Uncompromising commitment to safety
- Internal advancement
- Working with a top-notch team of industry experts
- 176% employee growth over past 1.5 years
- Lunch and Learns
- Exciting new developments/projects