ExecuPOWER is a full-service, certified women-owned engineering consulting firm that provides design and project services to the power industry. We are looking for a Safety Coordinator to support our Utility Construction site operations.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for site safety and health management
- Conduct regular walk thorough inspections of construction areas
- Assist in identifying, documenting, and recommending mitigation of hazardous/potentially hazardous conditions; follow through to ensure corrections have been made.
- Assist with compiling data, photographs etc.; prepare all pertinent forms and reports per program procedures and federal, state, local regulations associated with accidents
- Assist in maintaining fire protection and grounding systems
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis for specific tasks and focus on field hazard recognition/correction
- Provide technical oversight and expertise to field division operations in interpretation and understanding of new programs
- Implement new mythologies and procedures to improve safety, productivity, and operations of the lines of businesses.
- Responsible and accountable for improvement in the annual divisional year over year Health and Safety scorecard measures
- This position requires driving to company locations and off-site assignments and events, applicants must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe and satisfactory driver history
- Required to attend and complete professional development safety training
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 30 Construction Certification is a Plus
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification is a Plus
- CPR – First Aid Certification is a Plus
- Minimum 1 year of safety construction experience. Can be a combination of training, education, and relevant work experience that is equivalent Minimum of two years’ experience in industrial safety
What’s In It for You?
- 401K Plan, paid holidays, PTO, full medical plans (medical, dental, vision and prescription), life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company bonus program
- Flexible work schedule
- Internal advancement
- Cutting edge projects
- Lunch and learns
- Company sponsored events