ExecuPOWER uses a unique approach for distribution design by utilizing both engineers and individuals with line construction experience to ensure the jobs we design are accurate and constructible.
ExecuPOWER’s engineers are seasoned veterans in assessment, planning, and design of electrical distribution systems ranging in voltages between 4kV and 35kV. Our skilled engineers continually provide cost-effective and creative solutions that increase the reliability of the utilities we serve. We draw from years of utility experience with distribution design knowledge in overhead to underground conversions, street light design, full line rebuilds and reconductoring, and underwater submarine crossings.
Our team supports all aspects of distribution line design, including:
- Distribution Design OH/UG
- Recloser and Fuse Coordination
- Distribution Automation
- Joint Use Make-ready Work (click for more information)
- Feeder Firming
- Maintenance Inspections
- GIS Correction
- Overloaded Transformer Programs
- Circuit Reliability Analysis
- Feasibility Studies for Third-party Attachments
- Siting of Telecommunication Attachments
For distribution engineering services, contact Joseph BaileySend a Message to Joseph Bailey