ExecuPOWER provides the necessary project oversight to effectively manage large capital projects from initiation to close. Our project managers have a proven track record to deliver complex projects within scope, schedule, and budget.
ExecuPOWER understands the ongoing demands and external restrictions associated with the execution of utility projects. Our efforts align with our client’s challenges to mitigate project risks and our team implements key project management tools combined with many years of utility experience to evaluate and develop a solid project plan. By leveraging cross-functional teams with expertise in engineering, public relations, environmental science, finance, and others, we strive to give our client a comprehensive solution that addresses the project needs in the most efficient manner. We work seamlessly as an extension of your staff as you gain a trusted project advisor. From project inception to completion, our project managers work hand-in-hand with our clients to ensure a project is successful, on schedule, and within budget.
Our project management services include:
- Manage Projects/Programs including
Transmission, Substation, and Distribution
- Monitor and Track Scope, Budget, and Schedule
- Siting and Routing Analysis
- Oversee Permitting and Licensing Approvals
- Develop Project Plans
- Provide Oversight to Engineering Design and Other Project Activities
- Manage and Oversee Constructability Reviews
- Establish Business and Engineering Processes and Process Improvement
- Assist in the Project Close Process
For project management services, contact Robert Jubic, P.E.Send a Message to Robert Jubic